"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." – Nelson Mandela
At The Stepping Stones Group, we believe each individual deserves an enriching environment to learn and grow. We know the importance and value of continued education and the prominent role it plays in contributing to professional growth, not only for our own clinicians but for the community as a whole. Our professional development offerings are presented by our very own clinical team through our online learning community, Bridge Academy.
Additionally, we offer select webinars and training to our school district clients and their employees. Every presentation targets hands-on, practical applications and resources presented by either clinical experts or nationally recognized speakers. Our courses are approved for ASHA, AOTA, and NASP continuing education credits.
If you have questions or are interested in receiving additional information about our presentations or training, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A speaker on the topic of your choice listed below
- Approval for ASHA and AOTA CEUs, with documentation procedures
- Handouts and materials
- A flyer to advertise the workshop
- Language and Literacy Related Topics And the Common Core State Standards
- Learning and Behavior for SLPs
- Response to Intervention
- Middle School/High School Therapy Ideas at the Core (Common Core State Standards)
- Speech-Language Delivery Models
- Update on revised tests such as GFTA-3, CELF-5, CELF-5 Metalinguistics, CELF-5 Screener, CASL-2
- Update on Apraxia: Assessment & Treatment
- Ethics for School-Based SLPs
- Sensory Processing Classroom Strategies
- A 3D Journey Into Dyslexia, Dysgraphia and
Executive Function Skills and The LearningDisabled Child
Vision and Learning: The Critical Impact
School-Based Transitions—How OT/PT Can
Help at the Secondary Level!
Browse through and download FREE resources from Bridge Academy.
We host a variety of:
- Therapy Ideas
- Therapy Resources
- Data Templates
- Practical/Printable Information
- Video Clips
- and more!